Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm Gonna Name My Daughter Karma

For all the times I cried myself to sleep...drowned in sorrow, my heart pained with despair. For all the times I could not see past my suffering. For all times I struggled and prayed to be delivered from shattered dreams...crushed esteem...for all moments I felt isolated and alone...for every bruise...blood...humiliation...longing...betrayal...agony...sadness...

I NOW see, I know NOW...I Now feel...I was being shaped...I was being molded...I was being carved...I was being strengthened, I was being powered...I was being Loved...I was being armored as Warrior of Love.

All to be what I AM NOW.
From deep pain is born deep LOVE.
LOVE is what kept me standing.
LOVE is what I AM.
LOVE endures.

~ Judah Isvaran

No comments:

Post a Comment