Sunday, October 23, 2011

Courage in the Face of Fear

"Simple way I wish you woulda called it how it shoulda been 
they try to tell me they don't get it
they don't know the deal
now I'll be damned I came this far to let a fool live
I gotta terminate the hate spread the positive
but how to be, I'm whackin cheese into the little kids
so I curse like a sailor...

A dark chapter unfolds storing Scott into the most eery and unstable part of his imagination.
So intense he cannot tell his dreams from reality.
This is the rise of the night terrors..."
-Kid Cudi feat. Common



With a life full of unpredictability, fear is ever present.
Recovery is slow..and painful...but worth the struggle.
Have faith...overcome...and interact. Interact with the world, and people, around you.
Find balance between the mental, emotion, and physical.
Communicate...and find someone you trust.
Without support, we have little to keep us afloat.
If we work on wellness together, we are more likely to succeed.

“Courage is grace under pressure.” -Ernest Hemingway


I found a new meaning for my initials (E.T.) - Emotional Therapy.
Far from Extra Terrestrial, this focus on therapy can bring you to a state confidence that is vital to persevere.
Express and share...to benefit oneself, and others, with focus and direction.


"A little bit can go a long way in helping you to create the balance in life..." @kshallowhorn

Together, we create.

No comments:

Post a Comment